Code of Conduct
- Be kind and respectful
- We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- Respect everyone’s privacy
- Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
- Zero-tolerance policy on harassment
- We want to keep the community safe, friendly and positive, and we have a zero-tolerance policy on any kind of harassment.
The code of conduct applies to all discussions, forums and events.
Consequenses of unacceptable behaviour
We expect that anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior to comply immediately. Women in Games Norway may take any actions to stop unacceptable behavior, including warnings or even expulsion from the community.
Volunteering for Women in Games Norway
Women in Games Norway is a non-profit organization. All contributions and participation are voluntary and unpaid unless something else has been agreed upon.